Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Fall Y'All


Yes, as hard as it is to believe, at 4:31 A.M. in the early hours of this coming morning,  we will have our official first day of Fall.

I have always loved the Fall as the fresh cool air begins to sweep in and everything feels fresh and revitalized.  I always open all the windows and doors and let them sit open to let all that amazing fresh air drift into the house.

I recently took my camera to our first Garden Club meeting for the Fall.  Our hostess had made the most beautiful bouquet for her table with all the flowers coming from her own garden.


I tried to get a close up of the tan colored flower seen in the below photo.  As you can see it looks exactly like a butterfly, but no, it is a plant.  Our hostess did such a good job making this lovely natural arrangement from her garden.


As I was driving home from the meeting I passed by this lovely country setting with wildflowers growing all over an entrance fence.  I thought it was so pretty I just had to stop and try to capture these beautiful wildflowers with my camera.  


Mother Nature is so artistic as she allows this beautiful vine to twists and turn 
and drape so beautifully all over this old country fence.


I wish I could tell you the name of this pretty little wildflower vine, 
but I have never seen one like this before.



And, then, directly across the street I noticed what looked like 
wild Morning Glories growing all in the woods.


It was surprising to me to see such beautiful wildflowers blooming all over as we enter into Fall.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and I hope you are 
enjoying this very last day of Summer wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment