Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happy Memorial Day Weekend ~ 2015


Well!  Here we are well into the month of May already!  The month of May is such a pretty time of year here in the South.  Everything is green, many flowers are blooming and it has not gotten too hot ... yet!  

As I was walking around the yard yesterday afternoon,  I noticed the Day-lilies have begun to bloom.  Of course, I had to run back inside and get the camera.  One day I will learn how to focus my camera better, but you can still get an idea of how pretty the Day-lily blossoms were.







It is such a pretty weekend here in Tallahassee.  There will be many folks enjoying the beaches down on the coast just a short 30 miles away.  There will also be many cook-outs and families and friends having a wonderful holiday weekend together.

On this special Memorial Day weekend,  our hearts and prayers are with the many families who have lost loved ones who fought in the armed forces and who lost their lives for us and our country.  We will always remember what they did for all of us!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the weekend too.   I hope it is as pretty there where you are  as it is here in Tallahassee.  Wishing you many special blessings wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment