Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thank You For Visiting

We were gone this past week to attend an AMA meeting up in National Harbor, Maryland.  It is always a treat for us to see friends we have known for many years who attend the same meeting. We stayed at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center,  which is eight miles away from Washington, D.C.

When we returned,  I of course needed to get to the grocery store,  and while there I simply could not resist these pretty Fall colored flowers as seen in the following photos.  I am always amazed at what an artist the good Lord is to create such beauty.

Also, when we returned I noticed so many of you had visited Sweet Southern Days and many had left comments on different posts.   To all of you, thank you so much for your sweet comments and for taking the time to visit!

Pretty Fall Flowers from our local Grocery Store

I use Blogger.com to create Sweet Southern Days.  When I go into Blogger there is a stats page which shows the "audience."  In other words, there is a list of "Pageviews by Countries."  


It is a pleasure for me to see the different countries represented in those who have stopped in for a visit.  This week the countries represented on the list are,  the United States, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Germany, China, Slovakia, Sweden, Canada, United Kingdom, and Brazil


It is a good learning experience for me ...  I will often go to Mr. Google and look up the country I may not be too familiar with and then locate the country on the map and read about that particular country.  Recently,  I looked up Moldova and Slovakia which are two countries I am not very familiar with.  Moldova is located between Romania and the Ukraine.


I also looked up the country of Slovakia which is bordered by Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Ukraine and Hungry.  Some of the photos I found showing the High Tatras mountains and other photos showing beautiful lakes are some of the most scenic photos I have ever seen.


Thanks to Mr. Google I am able to visit your country if only through photos.  It is so special to me that all of us are able to connect in some small way with each other if only through the Internet.  So again, thank you for taking the time to stop in for a visit and a special thanks to those of you who took the time to leave a message.

As we move into next week it will be a special time as so many of us work toward celebrating a very special Thanksgiving holiday.  On Thanksgiving Day I will include you in why I am thankful.

Wishing you many blessings and a wonderful weekend wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment