Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A February Evening Walk Around The Pond

This time last week we were experiencing some of the coldest weather here in the South in a very long time.  Today our temperatures were in the 70s and the day was completely delightful.  

This evening after dinner I grabbed my camera, just in case I saw something pretty along the way, and took off for an early evening walk.


As I walked down the hill and around the pond I noticed this beautiful evening cloud pattern.


These photos were taken all within a couple of minutes.  
As you can see the clouds came sweeping in and changed so rapidly.


It was such a beautiful evening walk and I was so glad to have 
my camera with me after seeing these beautiful clouds.


It always completely amazes me all of the beauty surrounding us that the good Lord has given us to enjoy.  I love to try to capture that beauty with my camera and it is fun to share with you.

Many of you have left very sweet and encouraging comments lately on different blog posts.  I wanted
to take a moment to tell you how very much I appreciate you taking the time to comment and each and every one of your comments are extremely appreciated.  

We are all in this beautiful world together and it is so special to connect and enjoy the Lord's blessings if only through a small little blog post.  Blessings to all of you wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment