Friday, July 12, 2013

Thank You For Visiting

One of our favorite things to do in the Summertime is go to the mountains with our children and grandchildren.  We just returned home after almost three weeks at our mountain cabin in Robbinsville, North Carolina. 

Everyone had a great time and what a joy to spend time doing all kinds of activities with our children and grandchildren. 

While we were gone it was nice to see that so many of you took the time to visit Sweet Southern Days.   There were visitors from the United States, Germany, Russia, Poland, Canada, France, China, Australia, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Netherlands, Japan and Italy.  So many of you took the time to leave very nice and encouraging comments on many different posts.  I just wanted to thank you for stopping by for a visit while we were gone ... It is so very heartwarming to know you visited. 

As we all know, it is lots of fun to travel and then so very nice to come back home.  Many years ago I did this needlework cross-stitch pattern in the below photo.   I keep this frame in the hall at home, because it reminds me of the true joy of returning to our "Home Sweet Home."


Home Sweet Home counted cross-stitch patterns are available through Mr. Google.
However, I was unable to find this particular pattern.
This cross-stitch is probably about 20 years old.


While we were gone to the mountains, I tried to capture some of the beauty around us with my camera.   When time permits I will share some of the photos taken in and around the mountains.

I do hope you are enjoying these hazy, lazy, days of Summer and that you have a very special week-end wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment